1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Modulus/Hipshot Q5W Wide 5 bridge(black)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Halegroove, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Halegroove

Halegroove Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2010
    N. KY/Cincinnati, OH
    Price:
    $65.00
    image. View attachment 808121 View attachment 808120 Here's a rare and hard to find Wide 5 bridge.
    I'm Converting a Modulus Q6 to a Q5W wide and I have a minor problem that is going to work well for someone.
    Through both special order and TB seller, I have ended up with 2 wide 5 bridges. I'm selling the original Modulus Q5 W bridge (brass)
    If you have a 5 string with 19.5 mm- 21.5 mm spacing and want to upgrade your bridge, here's your opportunity.
    Or if you have a six string that you want to convert to a Wide 5, here's your chance.

Trades: Tuners in 4+1(chrome) or 3+2(Black), also Bridge 5er 19mm Black or 18mm 5er Chrome

In case you also need a nut blank, I'm selling one direct from Modulus too. View attachment 807103

$65 shipped conus

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  2. Halegroove

Feb 15, 2010
    N. KY/Cincinnati, OH
    before and after photos of the Q6 to Q5W conversion

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  3. Halegroove

Feb 15, 2010
    N. KY/Cincinnati, OH
    image. image. Here's what you can do with this bridge and the Modulus nut blank. Before.....and After

bassguyky48 likes this.
  4. Halegroove

Feb 15, 2010
    N. KY/Cincinnati, OH
    I can bundle the Modulus bridge and Modulus blank nut if you want to make an offer

5. Halegroove

Feb 15, 2010
    N. KY/Cincinnati, OH
    Go ahead! Convert that 6er!