Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. matt essay

matt essay

Dec 28, 2002
    Healdsburg CA
    Hey guys,

The guy who was supposed to buy my bass had two chances to buy my bass but had problems arise two times. So i am putting this one up for sale For $1000 plus shipping and handling. It is such an awesome bass but i have had no luck in selling it.
    Here is a pic.

2. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    Going at it again eh? :) Good luck man!

3. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    Here is the pic of the Q4.. Its a beauty
    [​IMG]

4. matt essay

matt essay

Dec 28, 2002
    Healdsburg CA
    Thanks darkmazda,

Yep going at it one more time. If it doesnt sell soon
    It will be going to the dreaded E-bay. Dont let that happen!!!

-Matt

5. basspro2

basspro2 I'm seeing Gorillas...

Apr 6, 2002
    Northbridge, Mass
    Any Trades considered spector 5 ? rick ?:D

6. matt essay

matt essay

Dec 28, 2002
    Healdsburg CA
    Sorry,

The only trades i would consider would be a modulus 5 (or a fodera but no way thats happening). But even so if you have a nice bass give me a ring.

-Matt

7. matt essay

matt essay

Dec 28, 2002
    Healdsburg CA
    Jb,

What is going on here. We both have incredible Quantums here at insane prices(mine in paricular) and we cant even give em' away. C'mon guys i need to sell this bass. Its a complicated story but in the end i want it to turn out good for me and a fellow talkbasser. So $1000 is an amazing deal. That is what lower lines warwicks and Musicmans sell for used. A new Modulus like this, without the laminates in the body, is going to list for over $3,000. Mine is less than a third of that. C'mon guys.

-Matt

8. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    why don't you and james trade? i remember james looking for a Q4 and your looking for a Q5 :p

DM

9. matt essay

matt essay

Dec 28, 2002
    Healdsburg CA
    Hey guys,

I,m gonna give it about another day until i put it up on ebay. This is the best deal you will find on a modulus this rare. If i didnt have to sell it now for a great Q5 i would sell it for much more. This is it. If you want it its yours with a free HSC. You do have to pay for shipping aswell. If you dont buy it after today or early tommorow. It goes up on ebay. I would say why wait for it and pay more on ebay and possibly not win it. Buy it now for a great price.

Ps: darkmazda i wanted to trade with james but he didnt want to trade with me.

-Matt

10. matt essay

matt essay

Dec 28, 2002
    Healdsburg CA
    yeah James,

You are right. By the way i'm giving it till the end of the weekend and monday for my bass to be purchased. After that it goes on ebay and you will probably be paying more than $1,000. I'm telling you guys buy it now.

-Matt