1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Modulus Q5 Bubinga (Barts, near mint $1650 shipped)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TonyP-, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Modulus Q5 Bubinga - Alder Body, Black Hardware, Bartolini Pickups & BTS pre,

Hardshell Case included.

Factory installed Schaller Bridge (not the gotoh that comes stock)

Also Schaller strap horns

I love this bass but I'm 90 % with Jazz basses and my wife just had our second baby.

I will not be heartbroken if this bass stays with me since it plays and sounds great, Its has the slgiht Bubinga mid growl that you don't hear in the maple tops.

$1650 firm shipped to the lower 48 only
    No trades at this
    I just want to be clear that I'm not going to entertain other offers. Thanks So Much....
    This bass is listing just about 5K.

Cheers

2. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    1zh0hup.

3. Kevin W Guin

Kevin W Guin Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Chicago, USA
    Wow, this is a great deal. Can't imagine this is going to last too long.

Massive props for that bridge. One of the best bridges ever made and my personal favorite: The radiused Schaller with roller saddle string-pitch adjustment.

Bubinga bump.

4. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Thanks Kevin...
    I don't really want to get rid of her but my wife and I just had a second child and I'm mostly gigging with Js.

5. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    Gorgeous Modulus and a great price! What year is it?

6. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Thanks IW
    Its a 2002
    I have to say that the pics do it justice (I'm not the best photographer and cannot find where to shut of my flash).

7. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Ok this bass is sold pending payment to Chad via 5/15.
    Locking thread until then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.