Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Modulus Q5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by RS, Jun 3, 2004.

1. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Modulus Q5- alder body, AA quilt maple top w/tobacco burst finish. EMG pups and 2 band EQ. OHSC. 9.5/10 condition, no issues at all. Tight and clear B, best I've heard/played. Great bass I just really never play 5 string any more.

Buyer pays shipping. Reference available. Serious replies only. See pics at: http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kingcrimson2/my_photos

kingcrimson2@yahoo.com

2. MrPrashant

MrPrashant

Dec 13, 2002
    Chicago
    Endorsing Artist: Orange Amplifiers
  3. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    $1275 and shipping or possible trades for other good 5s (Lakland, Reverend, Roscoe Beck, FMT, Heir, Kingston, and cash)

4. I'd like to see some more pictures. Do you have any larger ones? You can just e-mail them to me.

What forms of payment will you accept?

- Dave

5. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    No, these are the only pics I have. The bass is accurately described.

I'll accept certified check, postal money orders, or paypal (if you do wire transfer, or add 3% if you use a credit card).

RS

6. Thanks. I've always wanted one of those. We'll see how things go and whether you sell it soon. You should try and get some better pictures though. You can't really see the quilt in the pics. It's hard to get too excited for it without higher resolution photos.

I don't doubt the condition of the instrument. I just want a better look at it.

- Dave