Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Modulus Quantum 4 Fretless--MINT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by oceansize, Feb 9, 2005.

1. oceansize

oceansize

Feb 20, 2004
    Seattle
    I'm putting up for sale my 6-week-old Modulus lined fretless Quantum 4. It's practically brand new. I bought this at the end of December 2004 along with several other high-end basses in an extraordinary fit of G.A.S. I was working on a project that needed fretless, and hey why not buy a good one if you're going to buy one, right? The project fell through, and I need the cash more than the bass, unfortunately.

It has a beautiful highly figured quilted maple top with 3-tone sunburst finish, Bartolini pickups with 3-band preamp, and a lined fretless board. It's light weight and the neck plays extremely well, with lots of mwah.

The "retail" on this bass was $4523 and the shop had its "sell price" at $2899. I got it for a few hundred below that, but this is a great chance for you to own a practically brand new bass for much less. (my loss is your gain, and all that).

More pics at http://www.largest.org/eyes/modulusFretless/

$1900 shipped with OHSC.

Joel

[​IMG]

2. oceansize

oceansize

Feb 20, 2004
    Seattle