1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Modulus Quantum 4 Fretless--MINT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by oceansize, Feb 9, 2005.

1. oceansize

oceansize

Feb 20, 2004
    Seattle
    I'm putting up for sale my 6-week-old Modulus lined fretless Quantum 4. It's practically brand new. I bought this at the end of December 2004 along with several other high-end basses in an extraordinary fit of G.A.S. I was working on a project that needed fretless, and hey why not buy a good one if you're going to buy one, right? The project fell through, and I need the cash more than the bass, unfortunately.

It has a beautiful highly figured quilted maple top with 3-tone sunburst finish, Bartolini pickups with 3-band preamp, and a lined fretless board. It's light weight and the neck plays extremely well, with lots of mwah.

The "retail" on this bass was $4523 and the shop had its "sell price" at $2899. I got it for a few hundred below that, but this is a great chance for you to own a practically brand new bass for much less. (my loss is your gain, and all that).

More pics at http://www.largest.org/eyes/modulusFretless/

$1900 shipped with OHSC.

Joel

[​IMG]

2. oceansize

oceansize

Feb 20, 2004
    Seattle
    $1900 shipped.