No longer available Modulus Quantum 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Basspounder, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Basspounder

Basspounder Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Price:
    $1700.00
    Strings:
    This is a 2005 Modulus Quantum 4 that is in awesome condition the only thing on it is a tiny surface crack that is located in the neck socket where the neck connects to the body on the lower horn side photo provide of this. I received the bass with it when I purchased it in 2007 and it is the same size. I also want to state on the back of the bass the control cover still has the plastic on and it displays some lines on it but that is just the plastic and not through it into the control cover. The bass is a total monster it looks amazing and sounds even better than it looks the pictures do not do it justice… Here is the configuration:

Modulus Quantum 4 (35” scale/ 8.5 pounds according to my scale): Highly figured quilted top in Greenstone Burst. The world famous graphite neck, Bartolini pickups with Bartolini Preamp: active bass, mid, treble (NTMB), black hardware. Made in the USA and comes with original Hard-shell case.

Thank you for looking and please no trades still making room to walk. I take PayPal only and shipping is included I use FEDEX to ship (Shipping to the lower 48 USA only). I will consider reasonable offers.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG

FunkBoy, TuneIn, Ray H. and 8 others like this.
  2. asands

asands

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Any TBers wanna loan me some cash??? Lol that is an amazing bass. Best of luck on the sale which I can only assume will be quite fast

3. asands

asands

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Any chance you’ve got a sound sample? I’ve never been a Bart’s fan but I’ve also never heard them with a Quantum, just EMGs

4. purpleflyhunter

purpleflyhunter

Feb 11, 2005
    if you can imagine (or have ever heard) angels singing...

It sounds something like that.

asands likes this.
  5. Basspounder

Jan 4, 2013
    Sorry I don't have any sound clips but take my word the Bartolini pickups and preamp in this monster are AWESOME!!!!

asands likes this.
  6. So gorgeous. Wish I could justify dropping that much cheddar.

7. Plantbrain

Plantbrain Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2006
    The Mod Quants sounds excellent with the barts. Good clean, punchy, can get a fat reggae to slap sounds, full array of tones. A decent pre amp can dial in other desires from there. Excellent bass on many levels and not a bad price. I had a 6 string for some time, I should have kept it.

8. Basspounder

Jan 4, 2013
    And it SOLD!!!!

purpleflyhunter likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022