Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Modulus Quantum 5 fretted bass FS $1350

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lowfreqguy, Mar 21, 2002.

1. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1992 Quantum 5 string bass with stock EMGs. See-through Teal-blue color finish. Ash body Quilted maple top.
    Graphite neck phenolic finger board 3/4" string spacing at saddles, 35" scale length, 24 frets.
    Black hardware, original Kahler bridge, Modulus Schaller style tuning keys.
    EMG soap bar pick ups 4 control Vol, Blend, Bass,Treble.
    I had my luthier do the 18 volt upgrade to the stock preamp. Sound great, looks nice. Has a few dings on edges of headstock and a tic-tac size and shape finish wear blemish near the neck pickup.

Comes with OHSC, no tears in tolex, but one of the leather end caps is boogered up. Pictures to follow and I can e-mail them as well. Pay pal accepted. Thanks for looking.

2. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    I have photos. Please advise if you would like to have them e-mailed to you. Thanks

3. Larry Kaye

Larry Kaye Retailer: Schroeder Cabinets

Mar 23, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
  4. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    Hi Larry, I tried to e-mail you the pix but they bounced. Is there another e-mail address I can try? It looks like your hotmail account is too full or too small to accept the images. Thanks

5. Larry Kaye

Larry Kaye Retailer: Schroeder Cabinets

Mar 23, 2000
    Cleveland, OH