1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

***Modulus Quantum 5-string, like new, MAKE OFFER!***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DanielleMuscato, Apr 25, 2006.

1. DanielleMuscato

DanielleMuscato

Jun 19, 2004
    Columbia, Missouri, USA
    Endorsing Artist, Schroeder Cabinets
    I'm in love with my Line6 Variax and I'm selling off my other basses. Modulus Quantum 5-string bass, quilted maple top, clear/natural gloss finish, original hardshell case with VERY slight scuffing, blank warranty card with all allen wrenches etc still in plastic, instrument itself is flawless, MF price $3,149; make me an offer!

Purchased new from Cintioli Music in Philadelphia, authorized Modulus dealer, in spring of 2005.

Gigged less than 1/2 a dozen times, used weekly for band practice, stored in its case in a climate-controlled practice room when not in use.

No questions asked return policy. Email me mail@davemuscato.com with any questions or call my cell (573) 424-0420. You pay actual shipping. If you would like more pictures, just let me know what you'd like to see and I'll email them to you.

Case is black plastic and metal, locks, rectangular, two big spaces for storage, and has the Modulus star logo embedded on the outside, key included of course.

I have made no modifications to this bass - it is really like-new. I'm selling it because I found one I like better.

Thanks for checking it out! See my Spector NS-5 ad, also!

Dave

http://www.davemuscato.com/new_bass.html

EDITED TO ADD:

WILL TRADE TOWARD SCHROEDER CABINET!