1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Modulus Quantum 6 FT feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ChrisCassisi, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Somewhat on the fence about this amazing bass. GAS is hitting hard and I am thinking about shaking things up a bit.

Specs:
    mahogany body
    quilted maple top
    35" scale graphite neck with phenolic fretboard (frets in amazing shape, no truss but action is super low and neck is super thin and rock solid)
    absolutely no dents, bumps, scratches, etc on neck. Looks perfect and plays super fast.
    Bartolini quad coils
    Aguilar OBP-3 pre (18v)
    coil activation mini switches for each pup
    active/passive and series/parallel push/pull pots
    Kahler bridge so spacing is super adjustable
    Ebony wooden knobs (concentric on bass and mid control)
    Bass is a 7/10 with some bumps here and there but nothing serious and no cracks/splits/breaks at all
    both dunlop strap locks are recessed now and look pro (pic is from previous owner but is only a few months old)

TRADE INTEREST: Only boutique basses. NO IMPORT/MASS PRODUCED. Redwood burl top, single cut, or 6 string fretless are what catch my eye real fast. Throw any boutique offers you have. Will trade down for the right bass plush cash but can not add cash. If something amazing is offered worth anywhere from $1k to $1.5K more than my bass I can throw in a Glockenklang Heartrock but it will have to completely blow my mind. If you want to buy we can work something out but for trade only right now.

I have the TB app on my phone so will be able to respond pretty fast if I am awake.

Thanks folks. I am located about 45 minutes south of San Francisco so if you are local to the San Jose area you are more than welcome to come try it out if serious.

Attached Files:

2. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Almost forgot. There was a Benavente 5 string Vortex with redwood burl top on a korina body on here awhile back. That bass is gorgeous and I would do a straight trade. Benavente vortex basses are high on my list.

3. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Got some interesting offers. Keep them coming people. Have yet to be offered that "one" that I absolutely must have.

4. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein Banned Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    OUCH! this thing is HOT HOT HOT!!!! Amazing bass...amazing deal...Awesome TBer.... someone is going to be HAPPY!

Cheers!

Joey

5. MozzaRellum

MozzaRellum

Jul 28, 2008
    California
    How about Dingwall Afterburner II 5string?

6. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    PMed

7. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    PMed a few people back but no responses yet. So bump until then.

8. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    No more interest here? People have contacted me wanting to trade and when I respond no answer.

Still looking so shoot me some offers folks.

9. Kevin W Guin

Kevin W Guin Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Chicago, USA
    Hey Chris, can you get the spacing out to a full 18mm at the bridge without playing the strings off the fingerboard?

Cheers

10. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Yes you can get it out all the way to 19mm with no issues. I love these Kahler bridges. Next bass I get I am putting one of these on there.

11. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Throw ANY offers at me now. Open to non boutique bass but need to be high quality. 6 string unlined fretless are high on my list but if its lined no biggy. A nice Fender '62 AVRI P bass plus cash is a big one too. Can downgrade for the right bass plus cash from you. Also wouldn't mind a TC Electronic RH450 or 750 head.

12. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Trade deal in the works for both the Modulus and the Glockenklang head. Thanks for all the offers everyone but this deal is pending until further notice.

13. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Shipped her off along with the amp earlier today so thread is closed. Thanks everyone for all the nice offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.