1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Modulus Sweetspot 5 for sale: $1100

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ksukev, Sep 22, 2004.

1. ksukev

ksukev

Aug 24, 2004
    Kansas
    My new Sadowsky is in that means my Modulus has got to go. She is a '94 Modulus Sweetspot 5. This year had no trussrod but is solid as a rock and straight as an arrow. She's got a curly maple top (glows under the stage lights), the killer graphite neck (thousand dancing ladies)and a smoking 18 volt EMG in the "sweetspot". Sent her in for set-up to the guys from Modulus earlier this year (figured after 10 years of playing she was due) and she came back playing great. I play in a country band that actually does several different styles of tunes so I needed a little more versatile bass. If you're a jazz, fusion, or rock player that wants a bass that cuts through, is whisper quiet, and has a "B" string that knocks your socks off, give me a call or drop me an email. I've knocked one hundred bucks off from the webpage which reads $1200.

http://www.geocities.com/kevnichols/modulus4sale.html?1092276793450

Kev Nichols
    knichols@wamego.net
    (785) 456-3371