1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

Modulus Vintage Jazz

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by delbass, May 27, 2004.

1. delbass

delbass

Sep 9, 2003
    Albany, NY
    For Sale- a Brand New Modulus Vintage Jazz 4 string model bass guitar. INCLUDES MODULUS CUSTOM HARDSHELL CASE. It features a Transparent Sienna finish and a 5A highly quilted maple top, Bartolini pickups with a Bartolini Active Preamp with the NTBT tone system; active bass and treble, carbon fiber neck, composite fingerboard and chrome hardware. I bought this bass brand new just over a month ago, and I need to sell it since I just missed the return deadline. Includes owner's manual, warranty registration, and tools This is a wonderful looking, sounding and playing instrument with no flaws. Retails for $2443!! Shipping will be $45. Asking $1499....this is basically brand new. PM me for more pics....this is a sweet bass. -Del