1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Modulus VJ/USACG and a Warmoth 4 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Metropolis_488, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need to sell ASAP

The first is a USA Custom Guitars body with a Modulus VJ neck. The neck pocket was custom shaped by USACG to fit this neck. It's an alder body (about 4.5 lbs) that I finished in black nitro. It has USA Fender J-pickups and an Aguilar OBP-1 installed. The Bridge is a Gotoh 201 and the control plate is off a USA Fender Jazz. The knobs are Sadowsky. I got all the parts in January brand new (sans the parts from the USA Jazz) and I assembled it in Feb. Thus the neck has ZERO fret ware and is in mint condition - it is J-bass width at the nut. It has a truss rod. Total weight is right at 9 lbs. (the modulus neck is heavy, but there is no neck dive).Total building cost was over $1,200. Asking $750 shipped CONUS!

The Second bass is a Warmoth build with the following parts:
    Tobacco Burst Alder body with a AAAAA grade quilt maple top - 4.2 lbs! The finish was done by warmoth. The body alone cost over $500! Body has the tapered heal option (see pic) to allow better access. It has a warmoth LP neck with a rosewood finger board and a high grade flame maple veneer on the headstock. New it was $250. P-bass nut width. I finished the neck with a thin coat of clear Nitro. The pickup is a Bartolini MM Classic Bass (sounds AMAZING). The controls are passive - you can pull up the volume pot switch the pickup to parallel wiring (knob down is series). When is parallel, each coil has it's own volume (only the first volume knob operates while it is in series). Passive tone. Total building cost was over $925. Asking $600 shipped CONUS!

View attachment 123588

View attachment 123589

2. The nut on the modulus neck is a graphite nut that came factory cut.

3. WIlling to part out.
    Make offers

4. bump

5. NEED TO SELL $800 for the modulus shipped CONUS!

6. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    PM'd

7. PM returned

8. Really looking to sell the Modulus/USACG. Please feel free to make a reasonable offer.

9. bump

10. bump

11. Bump before e-bay

12. The modulus/USCG is being parted out on ebay. If a TB'er wants the whole thing, I will close the ebay auctions.

13. sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.