1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Modulus VJ4 lined fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by g4string, Jan 12, 2017.

1. g4string

g4string Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    Price:
    $1500
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    I am putting this up for sale as I recently purchased another fretless I am ever so sightly more fond of.....and I mean over so slightly as this is a GORGEOUS instrument that sounds even better than it looks!! The overall condition is excellent. The only known blemishes I can see are some light swirling of the poly finish....and even that is minimal, in addition to some SLIGHT makings of the fretboard [underneath the strings] from the pressure wound strings its wearing. The markings underneath the strings are not grooved. The wear (if you want to call it that) is strictly limited to finish of the fretboard. Rest assured the fretboard is in prime condition. I would give the bass condition a solid 9 out 10 on a 1 thru 10 scale. Im taking a slight loss on this guy, so no low ball offers please. Open to trades. Amps, cabs, basses, acoustic guitars.....or $1500, buyer pays actual shipping.

SPECS
    AAAAA quilted maple top
    Alder body
    Truss Rod (yes)
    semi-glossed phenolic fretboard
    Reed James Neo pickups
    Aguilar OPB-1 preamp (vol-bal-treb-bass)
    9.8 lbs
    Gotoh drop tuner installed
    Hipshot B bridge
    Dunlop dual purpose strap pins
    currently strung with Ken Smith pressure wounds

IMG_4332.JPG IMG_4332.JPG IMG_4335.JPG IMG_4336.JPG IMG_4333.JPG IMG_4334.JPG IMG_4331.JPG

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    Saetia, rasicci, Wolf Tower 5 and 2 others like this.
  2. Plantbrain

Plantbrain Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2006
    That's a dandy fretless there. I had a fretted version in the past. Wish it'd been fretless though.