Moen Fuzz Moo

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by 4StringAxe, Oct 25, 2011.

1. 4StringAxe

4StringAxe

Jul 27, 2009
    Anyone have any experience with the Moen Fuzz Moo.
    Heard a guitar demo, didn't sound bad. Read a reveiw that described it as a "sort of Sovtek green muff knock off". Sells for cheap, but seeing as you usually get what you pay for, just thought I'd ask if anyone had any hands on comments. And the usual disclaimer ... I did a search and didn't see what I was looking for. :D

2. Jay2U

Jay2U Not as bad as he lóòks

Dec 7, 2010
    23 ft below sea level
    I've only heard it, being used with a guitar, not a bass, but it may be working. It all depends on what it's doing with the low end. In another post on this forum I wrote about the Death Metal pedal by DigiTech. This is being sold for some $70 for guitar. I tried it on the bass and it really works. This is the result (I hope Lemmy doesn't mind I replaced his bass by mine): http://www.talkbass.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=232585&d=1319049388

3. 4StringAxe

4StringAxe

Jul 27, 2009
    Sounded great, now that is yet another pedal I have to look into ... Digitech Death metal .... check and on the search list.
    For the fuzz moo. I did some more digging and I see the Bassist for I, Parasite (Bret Calder) endorses it. I gave a listen and he made it sound pretty sick.

4. Jay2U

Jay2U Not as bad as he lóòks

Dec 7, 2010
    23 ft below sea level
    My son just happenes to have it for his guitar. He uses it to crank up the low end of his DGCFAD tuning. It just has four controls: volume, high, mid and low.

5. 4StringAxe

4StringAxe

Jul 27, 2009
    I just looked up the death metal ... pretty cheap price on amazon.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021