Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by backtoschool, Nov 1, 2001.

1. backtoschool

Oct 24, 2000
    Has anyone heard the new Mogwai ep!?! It is an amazing song but does anyone else think that "mogwai fear satan" off of "Young Team" is still their best song to date? Or does no one here have a clue of what I am talking about?
  2. I haven't heard it yet, but it's gotten great reviews. Mogwai Fear Satan will always be their crowning acheivement though. The new song is based on a jewish folk hymn.
  3. I'm at 5:01 in my first listen to "Mogwai Fear Satan" and... oh my god this song is so cool. PLEASE recommend some other stuff by them.

5:32, 5:33, 5:34

This is awesome.
  4. rwagne2

Aug 2, 2001
    I dig mogwai alot, I think they've got some good stuff, and the bass playing is really unique... Have you watched the 'summer' video?

have you listened to the kevin shields remix of 'mogwai fear satan' ? What do you think of that?
  5. backtoschool

Oct 24, 2000
    Some other great Mogwai songs besides "Mogwai fear satan" would have to be "two rights make one wrong" (that is off the Rock Action ep which is all good) any the entire ep2 album. Their F**K the Curfew ep is also great but out of print so good luck finding that one. Their work would still have to Young Team (their first full album) in which you will find Mogwai fear Satan and Tracy.