Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Williams, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. I have heard of a device called the "Mojo" or something like that. It is suposed to add an effect to the strings as if it is being played with a bow... Does such a device exist and does anyone know anything about it?:help:
  2. tplyons


    Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Sounds like eBow to me. LOL.

    This is mojo:
  3. IcedEarthWOM


    Oct 2, 2005
    :scowl: :rollno:

    +1 on the "e-bow" thing. It's a magnet that vibrates your strings for you (sounds dirty :eek: :D )
  4. hieronymous


    Nov 28, 2002
    Northern CA
    Or it might be the "Gizmotron" by Musitronics. It's referenced in this article, about half the way down the page. Even if that's not what he's talking about, it's a good read...
  5. Primary

    Primary TB Assistant

    Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

    Jun 18, 2021

Share This Page