1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mojotone Preamp DPDT wire Question

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Freightshaker, Mar 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. preamp instructions. Greetings, I have this pre-wired harness from Mojotone that came with mostly complete instructions. I emailed the company a few days ago but have yet to hear back.

I drew a couple of diagrams on the instructions. What is not shown on the sheet is that the DPDT switch (six pin blue box) is connected and activated by a split shaft that goes through a 500k log (also the mid/presence). I want to wire it series/parallel and would prefer the down position to be parallel.

Should I wire it as my "A" or "B" diagram? I know I only show the ground in my drawing. I can't figure out if their diagram is supposed to be imagined with the log on top or bottom.

Thanks for any insight.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016