1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Molded plastic guitar stand?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by SirFunk, Apr 10, 2006.

1. SirFunk

SirFunk

May 24, 2001
    Lincoln, NE
    Hey there, My band opened for Sister Hazel and Stroke 9 last weekend. ALL of the equipment on stage (including the drumsets?!?!?! was rented) I bummed a guitar stand off the sound guys and I really liked it. It was made of molded plastic i think. It said ultra or ultimate or something on it. The part where the head rests kind of locks when you put the guitar in it. Has anyone seen these before and know what they are? I can't seem to find them at any stores online.

Thanks,
    Jeff

2. SirFunk

SirFunk

May 24, 2001
    Lincoln, NE
    That looks pretty nice... It's not the one i used at the show, but it might do. I wonder how small it folts up.

(I love the tuba stand, that is hillarious)

3. Passinwind

Passinwind I am Passinwind and some of you are not. Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 3, 2003
    Columbia River Gorge, WA.
    Owner/Designer &Toaster Tech Passinwind Electronics
    The one you're looking for is from Ultimate Support Systems. They've been getting harder and harder to find, and I didn't see them on the company website last night when I looked around there. Maybe no longer in production?

This is what you're talking about, right?

[​IMG]

4. SirFunk

SirFunk

May 24, 2001
    Lincoln, NE
    yeah.. that's it!