Molly Hatchet co-founder and former guitarist Steve Holland R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Richland123, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Richland123

Richland123

Apr 17, 2009
    Molly Hatchet co-founder and former guitarist Steve Holland passed away on Sunday.

His band Gator Country confirmed the news on Facebook, saying, "It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of original Molly Hatchet band/Gator Country band co-founder and lead guitarist Steve Holland. Steve was the last man standing and has joined the rest of his fellow band brothers up in heaven. Steve's health had been on a downward spiral for a while, with Steve finally getting his angel wings on August 2."

Holland played on Molly Hatchet's first five albums, and left the band in 1984.

HaphAsSard, kobass and fhm555 like this.
  2. fhm555

fhm555 So FOS my eyes are brown Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Never a huge fan as they always seemed to be trying too hard to be Lynyrd Skynyrd and apparently had a revolving door personnel policy. I did however know a girl who was the proud owner of a Danny Joe Brown sweat towel she caught when it was tossed from the stage at a Molly Hatchet show and was always going on about them, so they had some serious fans along the way.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021