No longer available Monique dovecage, Quilter bass block looking to trade for a Monique Tardis 700

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Hubriser, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Hubriser

Hubriser Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Boston MA
    Price:
    I'm looking for a Monique Tardis 700 with the hypex power supply, I'm offering up trades for any combination of the following and willing to put in cash to make things even.
    Monique dove cage in really good shape
    Quilter Bass block excellent shape with packaging and cases
    Fender P bass fsr mahogany hand stained 2012 American standard, 8.6lbs. It's been my absolute favorite since I got it but willing to part with in a tardis deal

Thanks

Attached Files:

Agosix likes this.
  2. Agosix

Agosix Supporting Member

May 7, 2013
    Woodhaven NY
    I have a Tardis 700 with hypex and love it. I also have the Quilter great amp. Both amps do not disappoint my ears. Some times I'll add the Arhham Zephyr with the Quilter...great combo and a slight different touch and totally satisfying when compared to the Tardis. The Quilter is a great compliment to the Tardis.

Hubriser likes this.
  3. SeayBass

SeayBass Supporting Member

wanna sell the quilter?

4. Hubriser

Hubriser Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Boston MA
    Sorry Quilter’s gone, still have the Monique for sale on its own

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021