monitor /amp/line out

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mingustoo, Dec 4, 2002.

  1. does anyone know of a small wedge type monitor/amp that i could then lineout to the pa ? this seems like it would be a good solution to a lot of troubles .
  2. ESP-LTD


    Sep 9, 2001
    Tech-21 makes one. Peavey used to make their 150w combo in a wedge for a few years.