Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

monkey businessman

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by basspunk666, Oct 24, 2003.

1. basspunk666

basspunk666 Guest

Jul 22, 2003
    hey guys im looking for a tab of monkey businessman by michael manring. i can not read music so dnt tell me to get the sheet music or whatever i just thought its a cool song and i would like to learn it but please tell me if im wasting my time as i have only been playing bass for about 6 months.yeh so a tab would be great. thanx

2. basspunk666

basspunk666 Guest

Jul 22, 2003
    cmon guys i could really do with somew help

3. But, I will MAIL it to ya; no e-mail. Sorry. I am trying to secure my job after the USAF in the Post Office. Let me know if you want to go that way...

4. basspunk666

basspunk666 Guest

Jul 22, 2003
    i live in aus cant u get an email.

5. basspunk666

basspunk666 Guest

Jul 22, 2003
    im happy to go through mail but dosent it cost a bit. i dnt know but yeh that would be good. pm me for details.

6. oneoftheway

oneoftheway

Nov 27, 2002
    Oi sam its Cody from school. Sobies allready sent me a copy. Get one of me!!!

7. basspunk666

basspunk666 Guest

Jul 22, 2003
    ok im an idiot

8. Yeah, talk to Cody. Or I can hook you up.

Just trying to help out another brother bassist...

9. basspunk666

basspunk666 Guest

Jul 22, 2003
    yeh thanx sobie but ill get it off cody. he said you have to tune the top sting to c# or something so i probably wont do it. thanx anyway

10. I strung a bass with Piccolo strings and tuned it that way. Sounded good.

11. basspunk666

basspunk666 Guest

Jul 22, 2003
    i dont have piccolo strings but do you think it would snap if i tried tuning it to c#