Mono-bridging? What?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by PUNK&DONUTS, Jul 19, 2001.

  1. What is it?
    And How do you do it?
    For instance if I wanted to get the full 400watts of my SWR workingmans into my 500watt 8ohm quad can I do that?
    Thanks for replies.
  2. to "mono-bridge" you need to have a sterio power amp. You dont have a sterio power amp. You can only run your cab out of the cab, and draw aprox. 200 watts, with your 8 ohm cab. If you get another cab, it will be drawing the full 400w.