1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mono Dual Bass bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Doc Halo, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Doc Halo

Doc Halo Musician, heal thyself. Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2004
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Price:
    For sale: A Mono dual electric bass bag in black.

Description: This item is in as-new condition. I purchased it from Corner Music here in Nashville about a year ago but never got the chance to put it to use. It is an amazing bag but more than I need at this time.

Rather than cut-and-paste the details from Mono’s website, I’ll simply link to them here.

Asking price: $235 shipped. Paypal only. Shipped via FedEx upon receipt of funds. CONUS only; no trade offers please.

I invite interested parties to contact me by PM with any questions that they may have. The pics on the Mono website are far better than anything I could take, but here's a shot to verify the bag's condition:

Attached Files:

• mono.JPG
      mono.JPG
      File size:
      382.2 KB
      Views: