1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MONO M80 Double GIG Bag w/ Tick 2.0 Case. East Coast Sell Preferred

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $265.00
    I am considering selling my MONO M80 Dual Bass Gig Bag and MONO Tick 2.0 carry bag - Selling together, as a set. Selling together, as a set :) . Both have been club and church gigged, traveled with near and far. Still super clean with Minimal, Minimal issues. Both are in excellent condition. Zippers work, no odd smells or weird smudges! The only main issue (but still minor), my Jazz Bass pickup cover snagged a few strans of thread off of one of the bridge protector pads. I tried to capture it in one of the pics

The gig bag carried my Fender Jazz Bass, as well as my 46” tall, Devon 35” scale basses. The Tick carried my Pedaltrain Nano pedalboard.

The bag is sturdy, as are all Mono products. However, if the zippers are undone, the bag is flexible enough to bend over, to ship in a “Better Priced” Shipping box, especially since carriers are now charging heftier surcharges for boxes taller or longer than 52”. Due to the steeper pricing, I would prefer to ship it to someone on the East Coast, or close Mid-West, like Chicago. My price includes both bags and Shipping to an East Coast, or Close Mid-West US Address. Box size is: 30x15x21”. Estimated shipping to Seattle is $65.00

PayPal is the way to pay. Not interested in any trades at this time.
    E80F27C4-00DF-4CA6-817F-876BD95C5325.jpeg
    4AAA3836-F98F-4294-808A-E602CED24548.jpeg
    3DD5F789-DCCA-4F7B-B593-88C1F88474CD.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    Fred312b, Eugene.thomas87 and krfoss like this.
  2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Price shipped to ZIP 72104?

Thanks!

dcr

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  3. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    Hello, not sure....but I’ll find out and PM you when I do.

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Cool! Got a bass in over weekend with a hard case. Never use them, so i need anoth Mono Bag.

dcr

5. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Moved to PM.

dcr

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  6. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    And... Sold!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 5, 2020