1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MONO M80 Dual Bass Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SamuelSandoval, Nov 7, 2016.

1. SamuelSandoval

SamuelSandoval Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 18, 2014
    Northern Colorado
    CEO:Sam'sBassClub Front Of House Eng: Foundations Church
    Price:
    $245
    Hi,

Up for sale is this NEW, not like new, but NEW, unopened, still smells like NEW, never been used, completely NEW MONO M80 dual bass case.

A lot of you already know but I'll mention anyway. MONO is the industry standard for bass cases. They're innovative, modern, ergonomic, and most importantly they protect the instrument. Here is link in case you want to read full specs and see more pictures of the product. Dual Electric Bass

Mono Square .jpg

4CFE77D9-3453-4D25-80C1-1D15079588DA.JPG

I bought this for a friend thinking I could ship it overseas easily but it turns out it's outrageously expensive so I need to let it go. I'm selling it for the same discounted price that I purchased it for. I don't want to make money off of this, simply get rid of it without losing money.

Paypal is ok, but I would really prefer a local cash sale. I'm willing to ship but buyer pays shipping.

The price is unbeatable, I hope a fellow TBer takes advantage of the deal soon.
    I also have an M80 dual guitar case, NEW, in case anyone's interested.

Thanks,

Samuel

2. SteveBassJr

SteveBassJr It all sounds the same, It's all one song! Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Pm sent

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021