1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Mono M80 Dual Bass Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Saluki, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    Excellent condition steel grey Mono M80 Dual Bass Case. 9+/10 condition.

$200 plus exact shipping.

:: MONO ::

DSC00957.
    DSC00958.
    DSC00959.
    DSC00960.

2. 4to5to6

4to5to6 Bassist Supporting Member

I'll take it... My lucky day... I was just about to order one and at the last minute decided to check Talkbass. :) :) :)

3. 4to5to6

PM sent

4. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    Sold!

5. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    dang.

6. 4to5to6

Sorry... but I needed it really bbbbaaaadddd...

I only wish I could now (just as easily) find a fretless MTD 535 with tone woods that come close to working for my style of playing.

7. I have one of these and I absolutely love it.

8. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    this is sold, yes?
    if not, plz let me know...

9. 4to5to6

It's on it's way to an awesome, super nice Canadian guy who practices his scales and reading every day and never neglects his Rufus Reid open string etudes and Somandl and Ray Brown bass method and so deserves to have a really good double case so on one side he can put his newly purchased MTD 535-24 fretless bass that came to hom from above and the other side his MTD 535-24 fretted bass that he hasn't found yet because he can't make up his mind up on the perfect combination of tone woods so he doesn't have to fight the bass to get that perfect bass tone his ears demand. Now that he has his case issues solved he can devote all his time when he's not practicing the bass to concentrate on phoning every music store in North America and every bass builder to pick their brains on the perfect combination of woods and features in order to easily express those bass lines, singing them out into the world for all to enjoy and liven up there days and causing their hearts to burst with joy and exhilaration and make the world a better place to live as a result. In other words:

"It's sold"!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.