1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MONO M80 Mint brand new case/gig bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Docbass1218, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Docbass1218

Docbass1218 Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2012
    southern New Jersey
    Price:
    IMG_0821.JPG IMG_0822.JPG IMG_0823.JPG IMG_0824.JPG IMG_0827.JPG IMG_0828.JPG As the ad states, I'm selling a Mono M8O gig bag. Never used! Mint! If possible, a local sale is preferred, as, shipping a case, alone, is cost prohibitive. However, if the buyer cares to pay for the shipping... Additionally, I am willing to travel a bit to meet a buyer. I'm in southern New Jersey. Thanks. And feel free to message me with any questions.

2. Docbass1218

Jan 15, 2012
    southern New Jersey
    Update...shipping to the middle of the country is not that crazy, and I could work with an interested buyer. Shipping to the west coast is definitely cost prohibitive though. Thanks

3. Docbass1218

Jan 15, 2012
    southern New Jersey
    All messages have been returned.

4. 2boom

2boom

Jan 29, 2016
    Hawaii
    Pm sent...

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021