1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mono M80 Pedalboard Case - BRAND NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Mo'Phat, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Mo'Phat

Mo'Phat Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2003
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Price:
    United States
    Never used, mint condition MONO M80-PB3 Pedalboard Pro soft case.

Purchased a few years ago for a monster 'Breeder' pedalboard that I ended up never building. Has original tags and box. This is not V2, and I'm not sure what the differences are anyway.

Interior dimensions can accommodate a 16" x 32" board, with 5" height. Really huge zippered compartment with a smaller zipper pouch on the front. Shoulder strap and reinforced carrying handles in all the right places.

$130 and I will cover shipping to the Continental US. Paypal or Venmo only, please.

Banana for scale.

20200924_084022.jpg

Pedals for scale.

20200924_084203.jpg

MODS! I also have this listed in Accessories - if that's against the rules, let me know.

Attached Files:

2. happycamper

happycamper Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Banana for scale. Classic.

Good luck with the sale!

Dino78 and Mo'Phat like this.
  3. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Banana for scale, lol.

One of us. One of us.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021