1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mono M80 Question

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by HOTSPUR1992, Feb 17, 2015.

1. HOTSPUR1992

HOTSPUR1992

Nov 13, 2014
    Hi Guys,

I have a Mono M80 case that I've been using for about a year now and I love it. The bass I've used most with it is my American Std Jazz and it protects it perfectly. I live in London and get public transport to shows and practice etc and so far any dings or scratches on the bass is down to my own clumsiness when it's not in the case.

Recently I purchased my dream bass, a Rickenbacker 4003. I love it so much and I'm super protective over it. Carrying it around in its hardcase really is not an option on the busy streets of London, and naturally I want to use it as much as I can! My question is do you think the Mono will protect it just as well as it does the Jazz? My main concerns are the whole body/neck/headstock finish on the Ric being protected and more importantly the Neck Thru design being fully protected.

Any help would be great.

Cheers,

Mike

2. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Yes, it will be fine.

3. JakobT

JakobT

Jan 9, 2014
    Oslo, Norway
    If it fits inside, no worries at all.

4. mfh

mfh

Mar 30, 2008
    Beware of the plastic strap clips on the backpack straps. One of mine broke while I was walking from my car to a theater. Mono was great regarding replacing the case due to damage to the case from the fall, but they did not cover the damage to my Pedulla.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021