SOLD Mono Vertigo Bass Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ReillyProductions, Jun 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    United States
    Up for sale is a Mono Vertigo Bass Case in very good condition. I would say it’s in 10/10 functional condition and 8.5 or 9/10 cosmetic condition, with only a few scuffs.

These cases are extremely well constructed, and they feature many clever details. Truly the ultimate gig bag. The only reason I’m selling is that I now have more cases than basses.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I will consider trade offers, but I will be very particular. Really the only things I’d be interested in are an octave pedal like an OC2, or maybe a Fralin P-Bass pickup.

I am going to try for a local sale first since shipping is getting so expensive. I am in Cambridge, MA, and I'm willing to meet you in the area. If there are no takers in the area, I'll update this post with shipping info.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

brennanmcnally likes this.
  2. Could you slide a rumble sized head in the pocket and its still loose enough it wont press too hard against bass?

3. Good question. What are the dimensions of the Rumble head that you have? I can try a small head that I have if it’s a comparable size and see how much room is left.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 25, 2022