1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Mono Vertigo or Sleve Bass Pockets?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Lowtones11, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Lowtones11

Lowtones11

Aug 26, 2007
    Arizona
    I'm considering buying a Mono bag but am having a hard time getting a feel for the pocket situation. Ideally I'd like to be able to fit a small Class D Amp (Eden WTX 260), 2 cables, strap and a tuner. Any additional storage would for books would be great but not my top concern. Would either the Vertigo or Sleeve be able to accommodate all of those items? I suppose the amp would be the biggest obstacle. I'm chasing a one trip in and out situation for my worship gig. All bets are off on other dates.

2. JakobT

JakobT

Jan 9, 2014
    Oslo, Norway
    The amp is definitely the problem. I think you'd struggle a little with the Eden head, as both pockets are on the slim side, particularily the Vertigo. IMHO, your best bet would still be the Vertigo, which can accomodate the Tick, which would hold your head and more, and you could use the regular pocket for books and other stuff. The sleeve does not have mounting rings for the Tick.

3. Lowtones11

Lowtones11

Aug 26, 2007
    Arizona
    That's exactly what I needed. Thank you!

JakobT likes this.
  4. rujulian

rujulian Guest

Apr 24, 2014
    I'd go mono m80.. I can fit my bass, cables,strap and th350

Anachronism, velalv and Lowtones11 like this.
  5. Lowtones11

Lowtones11

Aug 26, 2007
    Arizona
    Good call. Thank you. I just liked either the addtional sturdiness of the Vertigo or the more compact design of the Sleeve. It is what it is, m80 looks like it'll check all the boxes. Thanks for replying.

rujulian likes this.
  6. velalv

velalv Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Woodbridge, VA
    I play in my worship gig 1-2 a week. Ive used a Mono M80 ever since they have came out. I keep my GK MB500, cables, power plug etc in the front pocket, chord charts in the back, Bergantino CN 112 in one hand, cup of coffee in the other!

Lowtones11 likes this.
  7. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Same here, and I also use a Vertigo and can fit the same stuff in it.

Lowtones11 and velalv like this.
  8. cacio

cacio

Apr 24, 2005
    Italy
    Will be fitted an aguilar th500?