1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MONSTER Instrument Cables ...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I have TWO Monster instrument cables .. one is 21 foot, and the other 12 foot ... these came to me used, but I have used both without issue ... I go 100% wireless now ...

.. the 21' cable has a non factory solder job on one of the ends, it was like that when I received it.

... these are Pro Link Standard 100 instrument cable with the black and gold plugs, the 21 footer has the green Monster Prolink velcro cable wrap on it ...

... don't know much about these, other than I bought them used and they work, I am far from a Monster cable guru .. just clearing things out I am not using ... $20 shipped CONUS ... sound fair?? .. if not shoot me what you think is

2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Halloween price adjustment ...

BTW, I have a thread up here with 6 sets of good roundwound strings ... can package these cables with all 6 sets of strings for probably $30 shipped for everything

3. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    pending ...

4. TDCbass

TDCbass

Oct 17, 2013
    Wylie Tx
    I'm interested if buyer falls through

5. tjh

tjh Supporting Member