1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Monster Power PRO 3500 Rack Mountable Powercenter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by leshok, Aug 24, 2012.

1. leshok

leshok

May 25, 2010
    Bakersfield, CA
    Price Reduced!

This last week I picked up a Carvin B1500 head in a rack. I am not terribly interested in keeping everything else so I am putting the rest of the rack contents up for sale.

This is the Monster Power PRO 3500 PowerCenter. This is fairly new according to the previous owner. After looking at it I have no reason to think other wise. It has been racked all of its short life and was unracked by me to take pictures and sell. New this goes for $299, however, since I am looking to downsize I will let it go for [DEL]$185[/DEL] $155 shipped CONUS. Please message me with any questions!

Here are some specs for the PRO 3500 (Used from another TB'ers ad):

The Monster Cable Pro 3500 provides 12 outlets, Clean Power Stage 3 filtering, high-sensitivity voltmeter, optimized digital filter, 3-stage sequenced AC power on/off, a 2775 joule rating, built-in rack mounts and handles, 2 rack spaces.

Features
    - Monster Clean Power Stage 3 filters optimized for digital, analog, and high current studio applications
    - Tri-Mode circuitry provides audible and visual alarm for comprehensive power surge protection
    - High sensitivity digital meter measures available voltage and current demand
    - Optimized digital filter for minimum jitter and noise
    - Three-stage sequenced AC power turn-on and turn-off for equipment and overload protection
    - 24k gold-plated ground plug for maximum conductivity
    - Component-width chassis with built-in rack mounts and handles
    - 2775 joule rating provides high level of surge protection

photo25.
    photo26.
    photo11.

rtav likes this.
  2. leshok

leshok

May 25, 2010
    Bakersfield, CA
    Price reduced to $175 shipped CONUS.

3. leshok

leshok

May 25, 2010
    Bakersfield, CA
    Looking to move this to buy more gear! Price reduced again to $165 shipped CONUS!

4. leshok

leshok

May 25, 2010
    Bakersfield, CA
    Make an offer!

5. leshok

leshok

May 25, 2010
    Bakersfield, CA
    $155 shipped CONUS!

6. leshok

leshok