For Sale Monster Prolink Speaker Cable 3 Feet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by slap2much, Mar 24, 2017.

1. slap2much

slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Price:
    $20
    Here is a Monster 1/4" speaker cable, 3 feet. The printing on the cable reads 'Prolink Performer 500.' $20 shipped in the US.

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

Monster bass cable, the long (21 feet I believe) version. I have read the stories of Monster cables stretching out your input jack, this did not happen to me...It's just a quiet, thick instrument cable. I'm not doing the larger stage gigging anymore so it's just been sitting in my bag. $30 shipped in the US. ***SOLD***

Lastly, some Lava ELC patch cables, the short 6" lengths for pedalboard use. They look like they were made from a kit, soldered and heatshrink tubing sealed with GH right angle connectors. They work great with everything except my Aguilar TLC because of that annoying lip on the end...I'd rather not sell and buy the new revision of the pedal just because of that (EDIT-but that's what I did, so for sale only now) - $10 for one, $18 for two, $25 for three shipped in the US. ***SOLD***

Int'l sales OK if you pick up the additional shipping costs. Contact me with any questions etc...thanks!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  2. MJ_Sotti

MJ_Sotti formerly "Mike in Chicago"

Apr 3, 2011
    Chicago
    Peem

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022