1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Montreal Assembly Ct5 - Game Changer Plus w/ Wet - Vintage EHX & More

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by derekeugene, Sep 11, 2019.

1. derekeugene

derekeugene Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2008
    Kansas City
    Price:
    Open to offers on other pedals, but don't really have much in mind. Also open to medium wattage heads (Tech 21 VT500, Fender Rumble 5/800...) Open to partial trades with $ either way. Please feel free to PM for more photos or info.

Game Changer Audio Plus Pedal w/ Wet switch - $280 Shipped - Was on a board for a second so there is velcro on the back but its in great shape and works perfectly. Comes with manual and cable to connect the two, but not the original box. I'll have photos of this one later today.

Montreal Assembly Ct5 - $260 Shipped. Purchased new about two months ago, in mint condition

Super early EHX Black Finger compressor. Same enclosure and graphics as the Triangle BM. - $180 Shipped

Arc Effects Shepherd Ram's Head fuzz - $100 Shipped - Velcro on back but in great shape, comes with original box.

Pigtronix Echolution 2 - $110 shipped - Seriously overlooked and underrated delay machine. A little wear but works perfectly.

Ross RV-6 - $100 Shipped - Great shape, comes with box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    CT5 both easier to use than you think and harder to use at the same time! Sweet unique pedal. Usually in short supply. Really cool for the right player or situation.

3. derekeugene

derekeugene Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2008
    Kansas City
    Its definitely super fun! I find myself using the Mood a little more, which is why I'm moving the Ct5. I'll probably find another one down the line though.