Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MONTREAL JAZZ FEST HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bizzaro, Jun 19, 2004.

1. bizzaro

bizzaro

Aug 21, 2000
    Vermont
    I am desperate for tickets to see Jean Luc Ponty with Al Dimeola, and Stanley Clark in Montreal on July 4th at the Jazz fest. The show is sold out!!!!!! :bawl: :crying: :bawl: Anyone with an angle please let me know. Connected Montrealers????? I HAVE TO GO TO THIS SHOW. PLEASE HELP

EDIT:
    :bassist: :hyper: I JUST GOT A PAIR OF TICKETS 2ND ROW CTR :hyper: :D

2. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    that's what i asked for my birthday gift, I hope I get those tickets!!!

3. bizzaro

bizzaro

Aug 21, 2000
    Vermont
    Yvon,
    I hope you do too, and I hope, even more, I find a pair. I have been a huge fan of Jean luc since the I first heard him on recordings in the early 70's. His tours never come this close to me, (I live an hour from Montreal). I have always dreamed of seeing him live. I got on line as soon as I saw he was scheduled to play and it was sold out. If you hear of any tickets available please let me know. I have to see this show. I prefer not to deal with scalpers, but may under the circumstances. Any info/help much appreciated.

4. bizzaro

bizzaro

Aug 21, 2000
    Vermont
    BUMP :help: :help:

5. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    wow...what a lineup

6. bizzaro

bizzaro

Aug 21, 2000
    Vermont
    Great lineup and much of it is free. Victor will be there on the 3rd with the Flectones. The quality and quantity of music at this festival is mind boggling.

7. bizzaro

bizzaro

Aug 21, 2000
    Vermont
    :hyper: :) :bassist: I found tickets :D :D