1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Moody Leather strap 4" price lowered

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by moonbass-de, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Has to go today, don't want to use the evil bay! So price is lowered to 100 bucks shipped in conus!
    :crying:
    Moody Leather strap, 4" wide, long version, black leather with tobacco suede back, golden Dunlop strap locks at the ends.

This strap is in like new condition as I bought it for my back up bass that was barely used. Moodys are the finest straps money can buy, just have a look at their web page!

New it is 163,99 $US plus shipping,

Get mine with the Dunlops, incl. shipping in the lower 48 for 120,- $US!

2. Coelho

Coelho

May 10, 2006
    Astoria, NY
  3. REAPER52

REAPER52

Aug 17, 2008
    FL-Central
    I have that strap in Black with Red suede back. They really are awesome . And at very good price . just passing along a word for a good deal.....

4. I have two 4" Moody straps. They're not cheap, but if you play a heavy bass, the first time you use the Moody you'll know where that money went.

5. LarryR

LarryR

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    My sentiments/endorsement exactly.
    You get what you pay for with Moody.

6. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Sold to szusman - thanks!

7. Trapeze Fan

Trapeze Fan

Mar 18, 2008
    San Antonio
    close your thread, please. i was salivating and then..........strapfectile disfunction!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.