1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Moog Delay, Fender Blender, Mission Volume

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Ron Now, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals
    Got a little lot of pedals I'm looking to send on their way here.

IMG_0376.

1. Moog 104Z Analog Delay. Now discontinued and frankly the best sounding delay I've ever heard....and I've heard a lot. I wouldn't get rid of this, but I have 2, and bills to pay. It's super clean, functions and sounds incredible. The bad is that it's missing one of the black washers for the Mix input, and one of the rubber feet/screws on the bottom. I put a stick-on rubber foot so it doesn't wobble, I didn't have another black nut otherwise I'd put it on the mix shaft as you could see in the picture below, includes the original adapter as well. $575

IMG_0377.

2. Fender Blender RI Fuzz. Gnarly octavia like fuzz. Sounds awesome, has a tone boost, even has the OG box, manual, and such. Sounds awesome on bass too...rather overlooked in my opinion for a cool fuzz tone. $75 TRADED

3. Mission VM-1 Volume pedal. This is an early one as it doesn't have the signature "M" logo on the foot tread. But it's a volume pedal, and it has two outputs that you can switch between with the wah switch. Route to two different amps/signal paths, or to a tuner for completely bypassed tuning. $80 TRADED

4. Behringer Slow Volume - It's a Boss Slow Gear clone, you know what it is, they're fun...but I just don't need it, maybe you do? $10
    or I'll throw it in with the fuzz or volume for $5 - TRADED

Thanks for looking...not really looking for trades for the Moog at this time.

2. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Most wonderful Delay you'll ever hear bump.

3. :eek:

4. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Still up bump

5. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I so want that Moog Delay. Bump for the love. Just curious, does this delay do tails? Like does the echo play out after the pedal is disengaged?