Moog Lowpass Filter w/ex pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by emjazz, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    I got this for a gig that I do occasionally, but I've come to realize that it's just not a pedal that I'm interested in keeping around. It's the s#$t for sure but I'm not going down the path of heavy effects. They sure are fun though.

The pedal is in great condition. Comes with the EP2 expression pedal....and I believe I have a powersupply for it as well. $225 shipped. No trades. Thanks.

2. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    ****! so tempting.

3. Any interests in trades? I have a mint analog man Sun Face Fuzz (Awesome on bass) it has all options including top jacks, battery on/off switch, LED light and 9 volt dc tap... I'll offer the pedal and $ 25.00 paypal...

4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    No trades on this one. I'm just looking for the money. Thanks though.

5. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Ok....there is one item that I'd trade for....I really want a Boss RC-2 Loopstation. I would trade this for the RC-2 and $100.....no other trades though. Thanks.

6. How about an RC20-XL loop station?

7. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    PM your way.....

8. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    ....and traded off....thanks SM!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.