1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Moog MF-104M SD Small Batch (2017)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Proton Lenny, Nov 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Proton Lenny

Proton Lenny Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Portland Oregon
    Price:
    00H0H_7dkGgDoriQJ_1200x900.
    00D0D_kKKXR44n9iR_1200x900.
    00707_fy07yuIkLzL_1200x900.

Selling a like-new Moog MF-104M SD Super Delay. This is number 22 out of 27 of a VERY small batch run Moog did back in July of this year. It is painful for me to sell this beautiful piece of equipment, but alas, I want to buy a synth, and I need the funds for that.

This is the best sounding analog delay I have ever had the pleasure of playing. It is full of character, super quiet, incredibly versatile, and is practically an instrument unto itself. It features midi control, multiple LFO wave forms, two different filter modes, tap tempo and more. This is what Moog has to say:

'The MF-104M Super Delay features over 1.2 seconds of vintage, analog delay time provided by 6 NOS Panasonic Bucket Brigade chips. The power supply, bias, and rail generating circuitry have all been improved for greater sound quality and reduced microphonics, and an Emphasis/De-Emphasis circuit has been added for reduced noise. Additionally, the delay-loop level matching circuitry from the 500 Series analog delay has been included for maximized feedback and mix stability.'

There is almost zero chance Moog will make any more of the Super Delays. And as far as I can tell, this is currently the only one available online anywhere. This delay was only operated by hand, it has never been put on a pedal board, it has no velcro, and never left my smoke-free studio. It is in absolutely flawless condition, and it comes with the original box, power supply, and manual. $2250 shipped ConUS insured.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017