1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MOOG Taurus II Manual Needed

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Gaius46, May 27, 2011.

1. Gaius46

Gaius46

Dec 15, 2010
    I inherited a set of MOOG Taurus II bass pedals from my guitar player. Anyone have any idea where I can get a copy of the user manu - preferably electronic but hardcopy works too.

2. Tumeni Notes

Tumeni Notes

Jan 2, 2009
    I checked the Moog website, but it seems that they are only offering the Taurus 3 manual in their downloads. Thus, I would try the following:

1) send an email to the Moog support team and see if they can email you the manual (perhaps for a fee). The Taurus 3 manual was found at Moog Music Inc

2) I see that someone is selling the Taurus 2 model on eBay. Email him a request for a copy of the manual for a price via Paypal.

Good luck

3. Gaius46

Gaius46

Dec 15, 2010
    Thanks. Moog no longer carries any manuals for the Taurus II but the put in touch with a guy who has a large library of manuals for analog synth, old sequencers, drum machines etc. He sent me a pdf copy for a small fee.

Now to go have some fun playing with the thing.