1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Moogerfooger MF 105 - $230 shipped (*possible* trade;)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by PubliclyViewable, Aug 27, 2012.

1. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2000
    Regrettably I have to part with my Moog Moogerfooger MF-105 MuRF. Included in the sale is the optional Tap-Tempo footswitch and power supply. The pedal is in 100% awesome functioning condition, as is the Tap-Tempo.

This effect was used by myself for over a year in studio conditions, and at five live dates. I used it in combination with a Morley wah, delay and EQ, and it is AWESOME. Very versitile; subtle to saturated. This sale is unfortunately a bill-payer, and otherwise would not be happening. Thanks for considering my sweet Moogerfooger.

The pedal and power supply are one-owner, but the Tap-Tempo switch was purchased second-hand. While it is perfect in performance, the previous owner had used an adhesive to keep velcro on the bottom that I cannot remove (superglue?). Doesn't affect anything, but I want a full disclosure for you.

$230 shipped

HOWEVER - I am in desperate need of a bass cab. While it is unlikely I can go for it, submit your trade ideas. Beggars cannot be choosers, so let me know! Local to 54935 would be better. Cheers,

Wm.

PostScript: I also have this on evilBay for more money. TB discount!!!

2. PubliclyViewable

Jul 2, 2000
    Pics:

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      105.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      107.3 KB
      Views:
  3. PubliclyViewable

Jul 2, 2000
    More pics:

Attached Files:

• 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      116.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      79.6 KB
      Views:
  4. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    I was born in Sheboygan and "grew up" in Fon du Lac (until...I....was 3 :ninja: )!!! MAD RESPECT.

5. PubliclyViewable

Jul 2, 2000
    Man, that's ironic: My father moved to Murfreesboro in the 90's and I spent my summers down there as a teenager. Ha! The world is now smaller for you and I :D

6. PubliclyViewable

Jul 2, 2000
    Bumperoo

7. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    PM sent

8. PubliclyViewable

Jul 2, 2000
    PM replied!

9. PubliclyViewable

Jul 2, 2000
    And sold! Thanks elHombreSuave!