1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Moogerfooger Ring Mod/Bass MuRF & Expression Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by pc45, Mar 15, 2010.

1. pc45

pc45

Jan 21, 2009
    puerto rico
    (ALL SOLD!!!)
    Hi everyone,

I have 2 moogerfooger pedals for sale, [DEL]and one moog expression pedal that I literally used at just one practice[/DEL] (sold). I don't have a need for these in my arsenal anymore, and I just bought a house so I need to free up some cash... bummer.

I'll separate these out, and I'll also take care of the shipping cost(CONUS), but I'm firm on these prices.

Here is what I'm getting rid of:

Moog EP-2 Expression Pedal - $25 (SOLD!!!)

Moogerfooger MF-105B Bass Murf - [DEL]$275[/DEL] $250 (SOLD!!!)

Moogerfooger MF-102 Ring Modulator - [DEL]$175[/DEL] $150 (SOLD!!!)

If I need to provide any more info or more photos, please let me know. Paypal preferred.

Thanks!
    -Pete

2. pc45

pc45

Jan 21, 2009
    puerto rico
    Updated price!

3. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    This guy's legit!

4. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Do you have any sound clips for the Ring Mod?

5. pc45

pc45

Jan 21, 2009
    puerto rico
    Not anything that has it isolated. I used it sparingly on a recording I did last year but it was one of several pedals in the chain, so it doesn't quite scream "this was a ring mod right here". I can try and put something together tonight or tomorrow, if you would really like to hear it.

6. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    I would, I am between getting this, or the Fuzzhugger Ab-Synth, or the Micro POG. Trying to work it all out. lol Can you tell I'm G.A.S.ing?

7. pc45

pc45

Jan 21, 2009
    puerto rico
    hah, sounds like it, i'll try to get something up tonight for you.

8. man i want that bass murf...
    but i have to get a car instead

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 27, 2020