SOLD Moollon Classic P 4 / IV

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Yamarc, May 1, 2019.

1. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Okemos, MI
    Price:
    Strings:
    Awesome Moollon Classic P IV in sonic blue (Same color as Tim Lefebvre). Excellent fretwork 1.71" B shaped neck, 8.4 lbs and custom made for a particular Moollon endorser. It is from late 2017 / early 2018. Comes with a new style Moollon OHSC and original box. FYI - this is the most beautiful 3D tort pick guard I've ever seen.

I've owned it for a year and have LOVED it. Going to be placing an order for a new custom color Moollon, so I need to free up some cash for this purchase. I'm a Moollon guy for life!

The only "issue" with the bass is that the previous owner installed a recessed strap lock and there is a little bit of chipping in the nitro finish around this spot...otherwise...no issues! I tried the new strap lock, but honestly prefer the original set up. Not looking for any trades...just cash for a new custom-to-me Moollon.

$50 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Attached Files:

Bigoo7e, Bryan Abel and SLO Surfer like this.
  2. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Okemos, MI
    Additional pics

Attached Files:

leamdav likes this.
  3. leamdav

leamdav Gold Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2017
    Frankfort, IL
    If I could afford another one of these I would absolutely grab this. These basses are just incredible to play, they are beautiful to look at, and they sound amazing.

4. jordan2

jordan2

Apr 2, 2011
    Pm'd

5. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Okemos, MI
    On hold pending full payment.

6. AdamDiscip

AdamDiscip

May 28, 2019
    This still available?

7. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Okemos, MI
    Sold!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021