1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Moollon Classic P

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tom P, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Tom P

Tom P Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2004
    Price:
    $2075
    Strings:
    2018 Moollon Classic P in Candy Apple Red. 1.65 neck width, gold anno pickguard, Dunlop strap knobs. Tight neck pocket fit. It weighs exactly 8.0lbs on the digital scale.
    It sounds amazing and is strung with Labella Gold Flats.
    It has two minor cosmetic flaws that are pictured. To be expected with the nitro finish. One on the front that the original owner did while putting an ash tray cover on. The other, two small scratches in the paint on the back, not through the finish. These are hard to spot and it should be noted that the CAR paint is deep and lusterous.
    The bass has been professionally set up by Carter Vintage Guitars in Nashville, TN and comes with the original hard shell case.
    $2075 shipped to lower 48 only.
    For sale only, no trades - thanks.

IMG_5137.jpeg IMG_5124.jpeg IMG_5141.jpeg IMG_5138.jpeg IMG_5139.jpeg IMG_5142.jpeg IMG_5143.jpeg IMG_5146.jpeg IMG_5147.jpeg IMG_5148.jpeg IMG_5140.jpeg IMG_5145.jpeg IMG_5149.jpeg IMG_5150.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    bdgotoh, bass08053, tlvernon and 5 others like this.
  2. jebmd

jebmd Gold Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Considering trades?

3. Tom P

Tom P Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2004
    For sale only, no trades - thanks!

4. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    :drool::drool::drool:

5. subtlestew

subtlestew Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2000
    Kent, CT
    Naturally, after I make a "no more basses" New Year's resolution this pops up in my very own state. This is going to be a tough year!

Extremely sweet bass there - my man Tim Lefebvre swears by them. Won't last long.

GLWTS

LowEndWooly likes this.
  6. Do you know what pickup is in it?

7. Tom P

Tom P Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2004
    The standard issue Moollon in-house built pickup.

8. oranje

oranje Living deliciously Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2010
    San Diego
    And a QS one piece maple neck! :drool: I have an older J-Classic and it is a gem.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  9. msperanza28

msperanza28 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Essex, CT.
    Pm’d