1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Moollon J-Classic V 2014,mildly-aged Dakota Red finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CDamianBass, Nov 20, 2016.

1. CDamianBass

CDamianBass

Mar 7, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hi folks this bass is for sale is a great jazz bass sounding bass , alder body and ebony fingerboard as u can see in the pictures it has a super cool mildly-aged Dakota Red finish color and pick guard , this bass i ready to rock the bass is new , shipping not included in the price

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    murphy, d00dr and kittywithabanjo like this.
  2. WR Jacobs

WR Jacobs Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2015
    Where did you pick up a new Moollon? Beautiful...are there any " body markings dings etc?" Is this made in 2016?

3. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Gear Reviewer - Bass Musician Magazine Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    damn thats hot. My man Victor Little keeps telling me about how dope these are

4. CDamianBass

CDamianBass

Mar 7, 2015
    thanks man it is a great Bass, make an offer :) she is here waiting is brand new 0 miles

5. Ultradust

Ultradust

May 19, 2007
    Seoul, Republic of Korea
    General Manager, Moollon
    Just one thing to add, if I may...

I distinctively remember that very J-Classic V (a 2014 build) and who the high-profile original owner is ;) and can also tell you that it is actually an alder body J-Classic V in a mildly-aged Dakota Red finish, not Fiesta Red on ash. Truth be told, there are only three ash-bodies Moollon basses with opaque finishes that have been done to date, all which were custom finish orders.

All the best, hoping you have a smooth sale and delivery!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    CDamianBass likes this.
  6. CDamianBass

CDamianBass

Mar 7, 2015
    wow !!!! thanks for the info you seem to know very well this bass I traded some time ago for my Fender 75 P. Bass I traded it here in T.B. so I didn't get to meet the prior owner, and I was told it was ash but once again thanks for the info , regards.

Ultradust likes this.
  7. Ultradust

Ultradust

May 19, 2007
    Seoul, Republic of Korea
    General Manager, Moollon
    A-ha, very interesting, and happy to be of assistance...t's absolutely lovely and is a good deal more affordable than the $2699 MAP of a new J-Classic V with the same specs, no doubt :) Although I'm not in the Moollon shop every day, I do get acquainted with a great deal of guitars and basses before they get shipped out, and it's always fun to trace their journeys from there out.

Best wishes!

CDamianBass likes this.
  8. s_wood

s_wood Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Delaware (USA)
    Would you mind telling us the string spacing at the bridge?

9. CDamianBass

CDamianBass

Mar 7, 2015
    19mm

10. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

There are a few videos on YouTube for Moollon basses and they sound fantastic !!

11. CDamianBass

CDamianBass

Mar 7, 2015
    yes they are great sounding basses and very well made

12. Would you be willing to ship to the EU?