1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Moollon P-Classic - 1.5" Nut

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ReBass, Jan 10, 2019.

1. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    VERY reluctantly up for sale, my 2nd favorite P-Bass of all time. I love the sound, the feel, and the look of this bass. Young Joon absolutely knocked it out of the park with these - he nails the vintage Precision vibe while also achieving the punch of a modern instrument. I'm only selling because I already have a P that I love (a '65 Fender) and I've had some other things come up for which I need to raise funds. And to be honest, I'm just not playing out as much as I used to and I'm finding it harder and harder to justify sitting on this amazing instrument.

I've owned this for about 3 years. In that time I've mostly played it at home with maybe 3 gigs outside the house. While the nitro finish absolutely contributes to the feel and resonance of the bass, it is also a bit more fragile than I expected. It, therefore, has a few chips and dings despite only being played sparingly. I think I've captured them all in the pics, but please let me know if there are any other pics you'd like to see. I will say that the bass has never been dropped or abused while in my possession. The only modification that I've made was to have the gloss finish professionally removed from the back of the neck. It's now more of a satin finish, like a recent Fender American Standard. Very fast and smooth.

Includes OHSC with original case candy. Price includes shipping to continental US. I will not ship internationally. Not looking for any trades at this time. Paypal only, unless we can work out a local Orange County deal for cash - for which I'll discount the instrument to $1700. IMG_2650.JPG IMG_2651.JPG IMG_2652.JPG IMG_2653.JPG IMG_2654.JPG IMG_2655.JPG IMG_2656.JPG IMG_2657.JPG IMG_2658.JPG IMG_2659.JPG IMG_2660.JPG IMG_2661.JPG

2. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    And gone. Sad to see this one go.