SOLD Moollon P Classic Ocean Turquoise Metallic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ad9000, Oct 16, 2017.

1. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Leucadia, CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    This beautiful instrument is only a few months old, and I am the second owner. It has primarily been a backup for me. Since I recently acquired a ’62 P-Bass I’m a little P-heavy, so I'm reluctantly letting this one go. It weighs in at 8 lbs. 14 oz. and comes in one of the new very cool Moollon plastic molded cases.

There are a few minor cosmetic issues courtesy of the previous owner. Any that are large enough to be captured by my camera are all depicted in the attached photos, as follows:

In the process of installing straplocks (the originals were reinstalled before I received the bass), the previous owner apparently slipped with a screwdriver and created a small finish chip by the upper strap button screw hole. It is almost entirely hidden under the base of the stock strap button.

There are also finish chips in the following locations:
    In the center back of the neck around the 9th fret region.
    Just behind the bridge (caused by clumsy D string installation). It is entirely hidden by the ball end when strings are installed.
    On the body adjacent to the neck heel, in the center right against the neck.

There are two tiny dings on the top of the headstock and two (1mm or less) on the bass side body edge on the lower bout (the latter are not shown, too small to show up in photos).

Any odd looking white spots, marks, or streaks seen in the photos are reflections.

All of the above is mentioned in the interest of full disclosure, but the pictures really tell the story - that the bass can easily be described as near mint. It plays effortlessly and sounds great, reflecting the awesome craftsmanship of Young Joon Park and company.

Custom color P Classics go for $2400 with a wait of at least 6 weeks for new orders. I'm asking:

$1850 shipped within the continental US

I’m firm on the price and not interested in any trades at the moment, thank you.

P4 body front.jpg P4 in case.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  2. stephenb923

stephenb923 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2014
    Beacon, New York
    PM'd

3. nonohmic

nonohmic

Dec 13, 2005
    ABQ, NM.
    This should last about 30 seconds

lowdownthump likes this.
  4. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Leucadia, CA
    and SOLD

lowdownthump likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021