1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Moollon P4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by leamdav, Feb 13, 2020.

1. leamdav

leamdav Gold Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2017
    Bettendorf, IA
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hi guys, putting my beautiful P4 up for sale. I love this bass, but it has to go. Need to pay some bills. Wish I could keep it.

Unfortunately, when the bass was shipped to me it incurred some additional damage on the body and case. So, my listing price will be around $1,900 shipped. So some damage on the original ship to me and then additional unfortunately during shipping.

P4 body front.jpg P4 Ship Damage 4.jpg P4 Case Ship Damage 3.jpg P4 Case Ship Damage 2.jpg P4 Case Ship damage 1.jpg P4 Ship Damage 3.jpg P4 Ship Damage 2.jpg P4 front head to toe.jpg P4 front head to toe.jpg P4 headstock front.jpg P4 strap button booboo.jpg P4 neck heel booboo.jpg P4 Moollon case.jpg P4 body rear.jpg

2. ajwolfcale

ajwolfcale Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Nashville
    Amazing!

leamdav likes this.
  3. leona1

leona1 Supporting Member

May 27, 2009
    weight?

4. leamdav

Jun 7, 2017
    Bettendorf, IA
    8.14 lbs.

5. DRay521

DRay521

Aug 2, 2007
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Beautiful bass!

Did the shipping damage affect playability or setup? Is the case still functional? Thanks!

DRay

jaysbassspace likes this.
  6. leamdav

Jun 7, 2017
    Bettendorf, IA
    Absolutely no issues with playability. Bass sounds great. Basically just chips on the paint on the body. All the latches except one work perfectly. The last one just needs a little extra force to close.

7. RudyTardy

RudyTardy Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Wow. That must have been one hell of a slam to chip paint while inside the case!!! The ding on the neck pocket is slightly worrisome. Have you adjusted the truss rod at all post accident? Beautiful bass, though.

8. leamdav

Jun 7, 2017
    Bettendorf, IA
    I have not adjusted the truss rod at all since I have had it. The neck pocket ding is definitely small. That ding was there before I got it and the previous owner had no issues.

Fred312b likes this.
  9. caasi91

caasi91

Sep 18, 2009
    SF Bay
    I bought my Moollon from another TBer and my bass/case arrived damaged in the same spots.

The latch closest to the head requires force to close as well.
    What did they do to our Moollons?

PS I’d buy this in a heartbeat if I didn’t have mines already.

leamdav likes this.
  10. anightintunisia

anightintunisia Supporting Member

Had this been a month ago I would have jumped on this. Shouldn’t last long!

11. ALRieseberg

ALRieseberg Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    So dynamite looking! Nut width??

12. Tommy Szell

Tommy Szell

Jun 24, 2017
    Year built?